The terms and expressions listed herein shall have the meaning specified in the definition, it being understood that terms defined in the singular form are to be considered defined also in the plural form.
- Customer means any person or company purchasing one or more Products in the On-Line Shop, and accepting the General Conditions.
- Parties means MH Way and the Customers, when jointly referred to.
- General Conditions mean these general conditions and any possible new future version which may be published at the MH Way On-Line Shop.
- On-Line Shop means a virtual shop accessible at URL http://www.mhway.it/eng/default.asp where Products are available for sale
- Sale and Purchase Agreements: contracts for the sale of the Products, between MH Way and its customers through the On-Line Shop.
- Orders mean the purchasing orders of the Products placed by the Customers.
- Order Confirmation means the e-mail message by means of which MH Way informs Customers of acceptance of the Orders.
- Price means the sale price of the Products as specified at the On-Line Shop, with reference to each Product.
- Products mean the products offered for sale at the On-Line Shop.